Powder Coating Procedure:
- Processes to be completed are identified and a work order is created tailored to the processes to be completed.
- Most products go through a three stage Iron Phosphate was system and is cleaned at 180 degrees’.
- Masking and plugging of hardware per customer drawing’s is next.
- Proper powder coating is selected and applied to proper thickness.
- Parts are then baked at powder mfg specifications. Generally around 400 degrees F.
- Parts are inspected and de-Masked.
- Silk Screened if needed per customer drawings.
- Final Inspection and packed for shipping by best method or customer instructions.
Powder Coating Capabilities:Hundreds of stock colors and textures available. Custom colors and color matching available.
Masking to your drawings specifications. On-site silk screening and many colors.
Prototype to production runs. Masking of all hardware available prior to finishing.
Powder Coating and Silk-Screening Over These Materials:Cold rolled steel, galvanized steel, and aluminum.
Silk-Screening on all of the above including powder coating, Zinc plating, Anodized Aluminum and plastics.
Phosphate Wash System